Friday, June 4, 2010

Lovely summer days

I grew up in very warm weather and I have grown to love it so much. Summer always seems to bring out the best in me. Must be something to do with all the sunshine. Summer also makes me motivated say, to do new things or make a change. I think most people love summer because of - sunshine, green all around and water fun (come on, who doesn't want to take a dip in an inviting, cool pool!). I love summer for another reason besides those. It's the creativity that it brings out in people. Ever noticed, how people show creativity in dressing, gardening and such in summer.
It's like they are all new people. That's what I don't get to see during those winter months!
So, there's no reason to be gloomy now, it's summer, get with it people and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment